Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busybusy

I am being terrible--I have had no time to write and it bothers me.
Soon--there will be more posts! The salon I am working at has its grand opening on August 2nd so I will be free in the evenings to post all sorts of interesting factoids on my lovely men and women's skin :)
In the mean time... google about what stress does to the skin. I say it again, and again, and again...the pressure that stress puts on our body has such an immense affect to the skin, and not always with comedones (pimples!) but with irritation, redness, dilated/distended capillaries, and has a very drying effect to the skin. Consider a weekly moisturizing masque (Intensive Hydrating Masque by Aveda is one of my favorites, and also works wonderfully as a daily moisturizer, and consider adding a few drops of Balancing Infusion, Dry for further moisture and protection. The product uses highly concentrated florals and herbs to help the skin to come into balance with natural oils. Includes jasmine and ylang ylang)

Enjoy the weekend all :) I definitely will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment